Posts tagged with ‘Wedding’
BRIDAL SERIES: Oscar de la Renta Spring ‘13 Bridal
If you’re a Fall ’12 bride, chances are you’ve already said “yes” to your dress, so the next installment of the MLF Bridal Series is for the Spring bride…
BRIDAL SERIES: Marchesa SP’13
Happy Bridal Season ladies! Every girl dreams of their big day, but it’s always seemed so far away… until a slew of engagements show up on your mini-feed to remind you that it’s closer than you think. It’s time to start planning every last detail, most importantly—in world of Miss Ladyfinger— The Manicure. I have had a lot of requests recently on what I’d suggest for a soon-to-be-bride who wants to stand out even more. Inspired by this breath-taking Marchesa gown from the SP’13 Bridal collection, you can keep the color traditional while still adding a touch of sophisticated flare. Marchesa proves that a dress doesn’t have to be ordinary with its cobweb-like detailing and crystal encrusted sleeves. It’s about time someone stepped in and changed up the French manicure.
To emulate this look, I used I Will! and Satin Sheets by L’Oreal, and Tuck Me In by Ginger+Liz.
To get these ladyfingers:
1. Tape the top portion of your nail
2. Paint the rest of the nail stark white
3. Add a layer of shimmery ivory on top
4. Once dry, remove the tape quickly
5. Using a dotter tool, dot three tiny rows of silver dots
6. With a nail art brush, connect the dots creating a diamond shape
7. Top it off with top coat and enjoy your big day!
A big congratulations to all who are recently engaged. <3